Journey with M.M. Shelly, Aaron Weiss & Juan Alaniz into the darkness… to photograph a Victorian Vampire.
Your only companion will be your beloved camera as we head to the Workman Temple Homestead for a private tour of the grounds. But watch your step as tales of a Vampire lurk within these lands. You wouldn’t want to be her latest victim… or would you?
Your guide will be photographic extraordinaire Juan Alaniz, who will take you step by step on how to best use your camera settings, capture lighting, and compose your imagery.
The next stage of this workshop will be by the Great Aaron Weiss, who will help transform your photos even further in two additional editing sessions held online the following Wednesday Evening and Saturday Afternoon.
Are you up for the Challenge?
The workshop includes 9+ hours of live training, admission to the temple, snacks, videos and project files of editing sessions:
● Admission & Private Tour of the Workman Temple Homestead grounds located at the 15415 Don Julian Rd, City of Industry, CA 91745 (Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 1-2 PM).
● Photographing a Victorian Vampire with Juan Alaniz (Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 2-5PM).
Masks will be required (human or otherwise) and social distancing will be encouraged.
● Private Online Zoom QA session with M.M Shelly, Aaron and Juan (Sunday October 10, 2021 at 6:30 PM).
● Photo Editing Zoom Online Session with Aaron Weiss – “Photo Extractions” (Wednesday October 13, 2021 at 6:30 PM).
● Photo Editing Zoom Online Session with Aaron Weiss – “Victorian Vampire – Retouching & Composite ” (Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 2-4 PM)
Enrollment is limited to 15 participants and will fill quickly! ● Investment per soul $250
You won’t want to miss this workshop, join us for an incredible journey to learn practical lighting techniques and incredible Photoshop retouching techniques. Parking and snacks are included with your registration.